You are the all-rounder for IT-related operations in our facility in Darmstadt. Starting with common IT/network administration, over server maintenance and DevOps, through to the management of custom HW/SW tools for internal operations, such as for programming and calibration of our products. Support team members utilizing these tools, identify weaknesses, and find ways to improve things. You are the first to be asked when technical concerns or questions arise. The broad field of hardware and software involved requires the willingness to learn about these things and offer a huge potential for self-education.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and extend internal IT/IoT tools and software systems
- Support team members with technical questions about internal IT and product-specific questions
- Assist with server maintenance and DevOps tasks; support developers
What we expect:
- (Debian) Linux command line usage, simple bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of python and object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of Docker; Git version control system, MySQL
- Basic knowledge of electronics. Ability to understand schematics and draft simple designs.
- Know how hardware protocols work (I²C, SPI, UART, ...)
- Experience with electronic / IoT development platforms such as Arduino, RaspberryPi, ESPressive; how to embed and use these together with other hardware products.
- Knowledge about IT networking basics and common protocols,
- g. TCP, HTTP, TLS, DNS
- Team-player spirit with strong self-learning abilities.
- Good communication skills, good German and English level spoken and written
That awaits you:
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths, open corporate culture
- Opportunity to work together with an innovative international team
- Possibility for hybrid working
- Flexible work schedule
- A new office with all amenities
- Free coffee, tea & other drinks
- Regular, fun team events