I know, I know. You were expecting a funny/cringy/embarrassing intro because you read all the other job descriptions. But let's be honest here. Coding is no joke. You know that. I know that. Only Jon does not know, but Jon knows nothing. So here is the deal: You are some sort of exterminator, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can deal with bugs like the Starship Troopers, you are smart, and you don't hesitate to get your hands dirty from time to time. Apply, we can't afford time traveling anymore.
Your respionsibilities:As part of our team, you will support us in the serial production of new ideas. First, get to know our smart and extensively equipped products and familiarize yourself with our intelligent cloud connection. Not only did you support us in the development and improvement of prototypes, but with the help of our team and our suppliers, you can bring them into serial production. Take things into your own hands and shape the future with us - from the idea to delivery to the customer!
What we expect:
- You have a university degree in Computational Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- You bring along very profound experience in hardware-related software development. "Hello World flashing LED" projects with the Arduino is not enough here.
- You have excellent knowledge of C and the PAWN Script as well as software development for embedded systems.
- You are interested in start-ups and want to lead a product and company to success.
- You enjoy taking on tasks independently and leading them to success individually.
That awaits you:
- Exciting insights into a successful and aspiring tech startup that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Highly motivated team.
- Self-responsible solution-oriented and creative work.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths, open corporate culture.
- A new office with all amenities.
- Fun and exciting team events.
- Guaranteed humorous 9-5 office stallions & mares.